Ease into spring wearing this transitional waterproof HyVent® 2L twill jacket with classic tailoring and a versatile mid-thigh length. Hand pockets are designed for double entry, so you can stash a cell phone in the flap-covered pocket and warm cold hands through the sides of the zippered pockets. Seams are taped to reinforce critical areas at the hem, cuffs and pockets. The internal media pocket has a cord guide to streamline headphone wires.
- Classic tailored look
- Removable hood with adjustable drawcords
- Center front zip with hidden snap placket closure
- Double-entry hand pockets with flap closure and zip side entry
- Internal media pocket with cord guide
- Center back vent opening
- Logo rivet at left sleeve
- Embroidered logo at back shoulder
- body: 70D 176 g/m² HyVent® 2L—59% cotton, 41% nylon twill, Fabric: lining: 70D 63 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta
- Average Weight:
- 725 g (25.6 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.