Engineered to shed rain drops, this new classic rain jacket keeps you dry despite weather that's anything but. Durable HyVent® EC exterior fabric is an eco-conscious material derived from natural castor oil from beans that reduces the use of synthetic membrane components by 50% compared to traditional waterproof materials. All-over Ditsy or Geometric print (depending on color selection).
- Standard fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Attached, fully adjustable hood with hidden drawcord system
- Center front zip and Velcro® closure
- Brushed chin guard lining
- Pit-zip vents
- Two hand pockets
- Stowable in hand pocket
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Avg Weight:
- 300 g (10.58 oz)
- Center Back:
- 40D 85 g/m² (2.5 oz/yd²) 100% nylon ripstop HyVent® DT EC (50% non-petroleum membrane)
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.