Fend off the elements while cruising down city streets wearing a HyVent® jacket that features a waterproof exterior and stretch for freedom of movement. The adjustable waist has an internal drawcord that can be cinched to create a flattering fit that hugs your midlayers. Zip up the oversized collar to fend off the wind or use the stowable hood in misty conditions.
- Oversize collar with taffeta stow hood and adjustable drawcord
- Hidden snaps at front closure
- Chest pocket flaps
- Hand pockets with snap closure at flaps
- Internal media pocket with cord guide
- Internal adjustable waist drawcord
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
- body: 75D 116 g/m² HyVent® 2L–100% polyester mechanical stretch / lining: 70D 63 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta
- Avg Weight:
- 498 g (17.6 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.