Dominate winter with this polished winter coat. Constructed with durable and silky taffeta exterior that’s treated with DWR (durable water repellent) finish for added weather resistance, this winter slayer features a lofty 550-fill down insulation for thermal warmth throughout winter. Oversized collar stands with invisible magnets sewn-into the collar, and falls wide when not held in place. Peacoat-style double-breast button closure at front.
- Empire waist
- Oversized, stylized collar with hidden magnets (falls wide when open)
- Double-breasted front magnet and zippered clsoure with decorative buttons
- Variegated quilting
- Kissing welt hand pockets
- Rolled hem and collar
- Internal media pocket
- Metal logo rivet on left sleeve
- Tonal embroidered logo at back right shoulder
- Avg Weight:
- 950 g (33.5 oz)
- Center Back:
- body: 30D x 55D 65 g/m² 100% polyester taffeta with DWR / lining: 50D 76 g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta / insulation: 550 fill down
- Lifetime Warranty
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.