Our fully featured, classic parka is optimized for winter with a waterproof HyVent® 2L exterior that protects the lofty 550-fill down insulation. The insulated hood features (removable) faux-fur trim for extra coziness in the dead of winter. Cuffs can be worn extended for extra coverage in cold conditions, or cuffed back and snapped in place.
- Classic parka with waterproof exterior that protects lofty 550-fill down insulation
- Removable zip-off hood
- Removable faux-fur trim at hood
- Adjustable back hood tab with snaps
- Velcro® closure at hood tabs
- Waist tabs with buckle and snaps for adjustability
- Zip at media pocket at left sleeve
- Extended sleeve with snap-up function
- Hidden stretch mittens in cuffs for warmth and convenience
- Two-way front zip with hidden magnet closure
- Trapunto topstitch detail at front placket
- Military-inspired pocket flaps
- Zip pockets
- Logo plate rivet on left sleeve
- Back elbow darts for sleeve articulation
- Heavy-thread topstitch detail throughout
- Quilted hood and body lining
- Embroidered logo on upper right back
- shell: HyVent® 2L—80% polyester, 20% cotton faille weave / lining: 100% recycled polyester taffeta / insulation: 550 fill down
- Avg Weight:
- 1630 g (57.7 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.