Get from point A to B, without going numb in the dead of winter, with the reliable thermal protection of this mid-thigh length 550-fill down coat that's crafted with slimming, angled quilt lines. The nylon taffeta exterior with DWR (durable water repellent) finish protects the high-loft down for reliable thermal insulation. Two-way front zipper allows you to instantly ventilate without removing layers. The detachable hood provides adjustable coverage for cold days or freezing commutes home at night.
- Mid-thigh length 550-fill down coat is crafted with slimming, angled quilt lines
- Variegated quilting throughout body
- Brushed chin guard for softer feel
- Two-way front zip with hidden snap placket
- Concealed zip hand pockets
- Internal media pocket with media loop
- Embroidered logo at chest and back shoulder
- shell: 100% bright-yarn nylon taffeta with DWR finish / lining: 100% recycled polyester taffeta / insulation: 550 fill down
- Avg Weight:
- 700 g (24 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.