When you've got this waterproof, lightly insulated jacket on your back there's no need to set up a make-shift shelter and wait out the storm. Constructed with fully sealed seams, a storm-flap closure to keep out the rain, and a heathered, textured exterior that's soft to the touch.
- Waterproof, lightly insulated jacket
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed with Heatseeker™ insulation
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Front stormflap with Velcro® closure
- Secure-zip covered hand pockets
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- shell: 148 g/m² HyVent® 2L—71% nylon, 29% polyester / insulation: 60 g Heatseeker™
- Avg Weight:
- 630 g (22.22 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.