Enjoy full-coverage protection from wet winter weather with this soft, sueded 38-inch long parka that insulates your upper body and hips with 550-fill down. A two-way center front zip makes it easy to ventilate on the go, without removing mid-layers.
- Soft, sueded 38-inch long parka insulates your upper body and hips with 550-fill down
- Removable zip-off hood
- Variegated quilting at body
- Two-way front zip closure with hidden snap placket
- Inseam zip hand pockets
- Metal logo rivet at left upper sleeve
- Embroidered logo at left chest and upper right back
- Internal media pocket with media loop
- shell: 100% polyester iridescent taffeta / lining: 100% nylon satin twill / insulation: 550 fill down
- Avg Weight:
- 1111 g (39.2 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.