Now crafted with a slimmer upper body for a flattering fit, this warm 550-fill down jacket protects your upper body, hips and thighs from exposure to the elements during long waits at uncovered bus stops. The nylon taffeta exterior with DWR (durable water repellent) finish protects the high-loft down for reliable thermal insulation. Two-way front zipper allows you to instantly ventilate without removing layers. Hood can be easily removed and stored when not in use.
- Warm, 550-fill down jacket is now crafted with a slimmer upper body for a flattering fit
- Adjustable, removable hood
- Quilting throughout body
- Two-way front zip with hidden snaps at front placket
- Zips at inseam hand pockets
- Brushed chin guard for a softer feel
- Internal media pocket with media loop
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
- shell: 100% nylon taffeta with DWR finish / lining: 100% recycled polyester taffeta / insulation: 550 fill down or 200 g polyfill
- Avg Weight:
- 753 g (26.5 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.