Modern quilting and a belted waist add femininity to this winter-ready 550-fill down insulated jacket that delivers warmth without bulk. The waterproof exterior is crafted with metallic yarn for subtle shimmer. Removable faux-fur trim on the hood.
- Modern quilting adds femininity to this waterproof 550-fill down insulated jacket
- Removable zip-off hood
- Removable, zip-off, fur hood trim
- Quilting at body
- One-way front zip with hidden snap placket
- Elastic waist belt with logo metal buckle and D-rings for adjustability
- Metallic embroidered logo at left sleeve hem and upper right back
- Internal media pocket with logo media rivet
- outer: HyVent® 2L—100% nylon metallic novelty / lining: 100% recycled polyester taffeta / insulation: 550 fill down
- Avg Weight:
- 852 g (30 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.