Coveted 550-fill down insulated jacket stays true to classic mountain styling with high-loft baffles protected by a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed light moisture. The elastic-shaped waist gives this mid-thigh length jacket a bubble hem for a touch of femininity.
- Mid-thigh length quilted jacket with elastic-shaped waist is insulated with 550-fill down
- Adjustable, fixed hood
- Concealed zip at inseam hand pockets
- Encased elastic at waist side panels
- Elasticized sleeve hem
- Ruched bottom hem
- Internal media pocket with media loop
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
- shell: 100% nylon taffeta / lining: 100% recycled polyester taffeta / insulation: 550 fill down
- Avg Weight:
- 839 g (29.6 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.