Keep pushing your limits outdoors in this full-zip jacket, despite dropping temperatures as the season progresses. Superstretch fleece features FlashDry™ technology to effectively manage moisture and improve drying time, so you won't get chilly after periods of intense activity. The alpine pockets can be unzipped to immediately ventilate the torso. Rugged, abrasion-resistant woven overlay panels reinforce the collar and shoulders. Crank up your playlist and tuck your MP3 player inside the zippered chest pocket designed with a media compartment for fall 2013.
- Superstretch fleece with FlashDry™ and abrasion-resistant overlay
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Secure-zip, bonded Napoleon pocket
- Hem cinch-cord
- body: 75D 275 g/m² (9.70 oz/yd²) 51% polyester, 42% recycled polyester, 7% elastane Superstretch fleece with FlashDry™
- overlay: 130 g/m² (4.58 oz/yd²) 92% polyester, 8% elastane stretch woven
- Avg Weight:
- 370 g (12.5 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry
- Most effective moisture management
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.