Our iconic waterproof hiking shoe features a new, lighter design for Spring 2013 for hiking maximum miles in minimal time. Dual-density EVA Cradle Guide™ technology in the midsole enhances impact control during foot strike and provides a stable platform throughout your stride. Breathable GORE-TEX® liner seals out moisture, allowing you to hike comfortably in wet trail conditions. Snake Plate™ provides superior underfoot protection for reduced stone bruising without sacrificing flexibility. Lightweight construction features a seamless forefoot and panels of breathable, abrasion-resistant mesh. Grippy Vibram® outsole is lightweight, yet durable, and aids with stable footing over wet or dry terrain.
- UPPER/ PU-coated leather toe cap for durability
- Seamless, no-sew, welded, synthetic-leather forefoot
- Welded, synthetic, overlay-reinforced midfoot
- Abrasion-resistant, breathable mesh
- Gusseted tongue
- GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Range waterproof, breathable membrane
- Northotic™ Pro 2.0 footbed
- BOTTOM/ Dual-density, molded, EVA CRADLE GUIDE™ midsole platform
- TPU shank for lightweight support
- TPU Snake Plate™ forefoot protection
- Exclusive lightweight Vibram® rubber outsole
- Approx Weight:
- ½ pair: 11.5 oz (325 g) / pair: 1 lb 7 oz (650 g) based on Women’s 7
- Guarantee :
- Limited one-year warranty
GORE-TEX® Active Shell: Provides extreme breathability along with durable waterproof and windproof protection for all-weather, high-aerobic activities. It combines a lighter, thinner GORE-TEX® membrane, with fine denier performance textiles to deliver a streamlined three-layer construction. New for Spring ‘12, this brings a never-before-seen level of comfort performance to waterproof apparel.
GORE-TEX® Paclite®: Combining extreme breathability and durable wind and waterproof protection with minimum weight and pack volume, GORE-TEX® Paclite® shells use a specific membrane with a protective internal layer made of an oil-hating/carbon hybrid – eliminating the need for a separate lining, making this lighter, smaller, and easier to pack away.
GORE-TEX® Performance Shell: Specifically engineered to form an impenetrable barrier against wind and water while maintaining breathability, this waterproof material uses a two-layer construction for a lighter, softer feel – and in a three-layer construction for a more heavy-duty alternative.