Constructed for high and fast alpine endeavors, this new GORE-TEX® Pro Shell jacket provides weather protection in a lightweight, refined, women-specific silhouette. Waterproof, breathable, seam-taped hard shell is the premier shell for mountaineering pursuits. Dual chest pockets provide ample stash space and feature a harness and pack-compatible entry. Helmet-compatible hood design is fully adjustable with a hood swivel for an unobstructed view when looking upward or to the sides.
- Tough, breathable, waterproof, seam-taped GORE-TEX® PRO SHELL
- Large, intuitive harness and pack-friendly chest pockets
- Zip handwarmer pockets and two-way center front zip
- Contoured pit-zips are easy to use and provide abundant venting
- Sleek, fixed, fully adjustable helmet-compatible hood swivels with head for a natural, unobstructed view
- Interior pocket–accessed bottom cinch
- 40D 100% nylon ripstop 113 g/m² (3.28 oz/yd²) GORE-TEX® PRO SHELL
- Avg Weight:
- 13.5 oz (380 g)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
GORE-TEX® Active Shell: Provides extreme breathability along with durable waterproof and windproof protection for all-weather, high-aerobic activities. It combines a lighter, thinner GORE-TEX® membrane, with fine denier performance textiles to deliver a streamlined three-layer construction. New for Spring ‘12, this brings a never-before-seen level of comfort performance to waterproof apparel.
GORE-TEX® Paclite®: Combining extreme breathability and durable wind and waterproof protection with minimum weight and pack volume, GORE-TEX® Paclite® shells use a specific membrane with a protective internal layer made of an oil-hating/carbon hybrid – eliminating the need for a separate lining, making this lighter, smaller, and easier to pack away.
GORE-TEX® Performance Shell: Specifically engineered to form an impenetrable barrier against wind and water while maintaining breathability, this waterproof material uses a two-layer construction for a lighter, softer feel – and in a three-layer construction for a more heavy-duty alternative.