Created at the requests of our athletes, this supremely warm down jacket is designed to provide agility and paramount warmth in epic conditions. Constructed with GORE WINDSTOPPER®, this water-resistant, breathable fabric is paired with a lofty, 700-fill down fill for paramount warmth on blockbuster days. Premier, rider-specific features throughout.
- Water resistant, breathable
- Recco® avalanche rescue reflector
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible fixed hood
- Polyurethane (PU) chest pockets
- VISLON® center-front zip
- Core venting
- Polyurethane (PU) bicep utility pocket with goggle cloth
- Internal Lycra® comfort cuffs
- Internal media security pocket
- Internal utility pocket
- Powder skirt
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- body: 50D 83 g/m²—100% polyester 2L GORE® WINDSTOPER® plain weave / insulation: 700 fill down
- Avg Weight:
- 1005 g (35.45 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
WINDSTOPPER® Soft Shells offer total wind protection and maximum breathability, combining the comfort of a soft mid-layer and the water resistance of a shell, all in one garment. WINDSTOPPER® Soft Shells keep you comfortable and provide the freedom of movement you need for enhanced performance in a wide range of activities and weather conditions.
- Total wind protection
- Maximum breathability
- Soft and lightweight
- Warm and dry insulation -Water resistant -Ideal for cold and windy conditions”
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.