New cold-weather, climbing-specific glove designed for all-day missions at Banff and beyond. 5 dimensional fit™ construction creates a natural bend in the glove, in a resting position, where the hand is at it's warmest. Padded and reinforced at high-impact areas (knuckles and pinky) for added durability.
- 5 Dimensional Fit™ uses five hand measurements to build gloves from the inside out to ensure a consistent size Fit™
- GORE-TEX® X-TRAFIT™ insert technology for maximum dexterity and dryness
- Fully reinforced Pittards® leather palm with flex cut-outs for max grip and dexterity
- Padded and reinforced knuckles and pinky finger for high impacts
- Pre-curved molded articulation
- Full-length over/under hybrid cuff for new and old schoolers alike
- shell: stretch nylon 2L (DWR) / lining: FlashDry™ (180 g)
- palm: water-resistant leather / palm insulation: high-pile fleece / back of hand insulation: 200 g PrimaLoft® One
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry
- Most effective moisture management
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.