Step out on misty spring mornings wearing this waterproof, yet breathable, HyVent® 2L belted jacket for lightweight rain protection during your daily commute. An internal media pocket and exterior snap-flap utility pockets keep your MP3 player, cell phone, and metro card easily accessible.
- Removable hood with adjustable drawcord
- Chest pockets with snap flap closure
- Internal media pocket
- Removable self fabric belt
- Zip sleeve cuffs with self fabric gussets
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
- body: 75D 110 g/m² HyVent® 2L—100% polyester plain weave / lining: 70D 63 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta
- Average Weight:
- 570 g (20 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.