A lightweight, yet exceptionally warm, 700-fill insulated hooded jacket constructed with stretch for freedom of movement as you commute through the busy city streets. Both the durable woven exterior and the quick-drying 700-fill goose down are water resistant, for reliable thermal protection in wet winter weather. Darts define the waist of this baffled jacket for a flattering fit. The internal media pocket with cord guide offers handsfree listening.
- Full-stretch jacket features stretch shell fabric and stretch baffle
- Fixed adjustable hood
- Center front zip closure with kissing welts
- Darts at the waist for shape
- Stylized stitching at back sleeve
- Internal media pocket with cord guide
- Invisible zip hand pockets
- Rolled-in elastic at cuffs
- Metal logo rivet at left bicep
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
- body: 90D 145 g/m² 87% nylon, 13% elastane stretch plain weave with DWR
- lining: 90D 145 g/m² 87% nylon, 13% elastane stretch plain weave with DWR
- insulation: 700 fill water-resistant down
- Avg Weight:
- 748 g (26.4 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.