New winter approach glove constructed for the in-between period after base camp and before the summit. Constructed with technical and durable materials, this insulated glove features synthetic suede at the palm to aid with durability while handling ropes. 5 Dimensional™ Fit construction keeps the hand at a naturally curved position when at rest, where the hand is at it's warmest.
- 5 Dimensional Fit™ uses five hand measurements to build gloves from the inside out to ensure a consistent size Fit™
- Leather-reinforced palm
- Comfy stretch cuff gasket
- Needled palm insulation for maximum dexterity
- shell: nylon ripstop (DWR) / lining: FlashDry™ (150 g)
- palm: Synthetic suede / palm: 100 g PrimaLoft® One (needled) / back of hand insulation: 133 g PrimaLoft® One insulation
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry
- Most effective moisture management
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.