Free up your range of movement on the trail with our durable hiking short that's crafted of rugged nylon and features four-way stretch. This breathable capri has UPF 50 and 12.5" inseam to provide extra coverage from the sun. Front stash pocket with invisible zip closure secures emergency cash. Back zip pocket can secure a small item, like a flat compass, while remaining easy to access. The active fit has a relaxed, lined waistband and a slightly slimmer cut through the leg.
- Incredibly lightweight four-way stretch fabrication
- Quick drying
- Lined waistband for comfort
- Front stash pocket with invisible zip closure
- Front closure with belt loops
- Two hand pockets
- Two rear pockets, one with secure zip
- Active fit
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- 90D 124 g/m² (4.37 oz/yd²) 95% nylon, 5% elastane four-way stretch
- Avg Weight:
- 180 g (6 oz)
- R 12.5”
- Lifetime Warranty
The sun-protection properties of a woven or knit fabric are dependent upon the transmission, absorption and reflection of UV radiation. The fiber type, dye, construction and finishes determine these characteristics. Our UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.