Superlight pullover provides superior warmth without taking up much space in your pack, or limiting your mobility. Synthetic-insulated sweater packs down incredibly small (and stows in its own hand pocket) for compact, on-the-go transport. Petite quilting creates small baffles on the exterior for a feminine, sweater-like fit. FlashDry™ thermal insulation increases the surface area to improve the thermal capacity of the fiber for an exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio.
- Center front three-color VISLON® zip for easy on/off
- Stowable in hand pocket
- Two secure zip hand pockets
- Elastic-bound cuff and hem
- body: 22D 44 g/m² (1.276 oz/yd2) 100% polyester / insulation: 60 g polyester insulation with FlashDry™ thermal
- Avg Weight:
- 350 g (12.35 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry
- Most effective moisture management
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.