Reach new heights during aerobic assaults on the summit wearing this lightweight Polartec® Thermal Pro® gridded fleece mid-layer with an exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio. Hybrid construction strategically places Polartec® Power Dry® under the arms, on the upper back, and down the forearms for improved moisture management. Zippered handwarmer pockets are designed to remain accessible while you’re wearing a climbing harness or a pack.
- Polartec® Thermal Pro® gridded fleece provides a wide comfort range and utility
- Polartec® Power Dry® is strategically placed in key effective zones
- Harness- and pack-friendly alpine handwarmer pockets
- Intuitive, easy-access, zippered chest pocket secures essentials
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
- No-rise hem is slightly longer in the back
- Summit Series® collection is harness and pack-compatible
- 217 g/m² Polartec® Thermal Pro® grid fleece—100% polyester; 173 g/m² Polartec® Power Dry®—91% polyester, 9% elastane micro-grid jersey
The primary insulation layer among experienced outdoor enthusiasts for nearly two decades, Polartec® fabrics are available in a variety of unique textures and weights designed specifically to enhance performance in a variety of environs.
Available in a lightweight, midweight and heavyweight fleece, each Polartec® Classic series fabric provides warmth, comfort and breathability. Polartec® 100 weight fabrics are the lightest fleece in the series, and are an excellent choice for a warm first layer. Polartec® 200 provides optimal warmth and versatility in a midweight soft fleece. Polartec® 300 fabrics are the heaviest option, providing a thermal layer to wear on very cold excursions.
Polartec® Thermal Pro Polartec® Thermal Pro® fabrics are the most visually dynamic and technically advanced of the Polartec® insulation fabrics. Available in a variety of unique surface textures and patterns ‚Äì many of which are designed to enhance performance — Polartec® Thermal Pro® materials are great styling options for virtually every end use. New high-loft versions have achieved the highest warmth-to-weight ratios ever offered by a Polartec® fabric. Other versions have the look of traditional wool with all the performance benefits of fleece.
Polartec® Eco Polartec® Eco fabrics provide all the warmth, comfort and breathability of traditional Polartec® fabrics in an environmentally conscious package. Solid colorways of the fabric are derived from 87 percent recycled content; while heather colorways are derived from 65 percent recycled content. This recycled material is made from 90 percent postindustrial waste and 10 percent post consumer waste, interrupting the flow of materials to our landfills and creating valuable materials from waste