Stay warm and cozy while carving up the slopes or airing out in the park with this fully featured freeride jacket that's amply insulated with 550-fill goose down. The hem of this ultra-soft, water-resistant jacket is finished with a flattering ribbed-knit trim that hugs the hips for extra coverage.
- Water-resistant freeride jacket that's amply insulated with 550-fill goose down
- Water resistant, breathable
- Adjustable fixed hood with single adjustment
- Removable, Italian-made faux fur on hood
- Hood secure
- Pit-zip vents
- Hand zip pockets
- Internal media pocket with egress opening
- Wrist-zip accessory pocket with goggle cloth
- Internal goggle pocket
- Stretch, snap-down powder skirt with elastic gripper
- Clip integration
- Hidden, folded elastic cuffs
- Adjustable waist system
- Rib-knit hem
- Designed for skiing/snowboarding
- shell: 50D 91 g/m² 70% polyester, 30% nylon peached plain weave with DWR / lining: taffeta, brushed tricot / insulation: 550 fill goose down, 160 g Heatseeker™
- Avg Weight:
- 2 lbs 9 oz (1160 g)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.