No matter what the snow report calls for, bring this perfectly paired zip-in system to the hill for reliable weather protection and unmatched versatility. The durable, waterproof exterior shell has a subtle pinstripe, is finished with alpine-specific features and has longer 29-inch parka length for extra coverage. The PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ insulated liner jacket is removable, and can be worn as a standalone jacket around the base village and in the lodge.
- 3-in-1 jacket pairs a waterproof, 29-inch long exterior shell with a removable PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ insulated liner jacket
- Round ThermoBall™ clusters trap and retain heat to offer the lightweight loft, warmth and compressibility of down along with the versatile wet-weather insulating performance of synthetics.
- [Outer Jacket] Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable, removable hood
- Underarm vents
- Water-resistant PUzip chest pocket
- Dual-entry hand zip pockets
- Wrist-accessory pocket with goggle cloth
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- Internal goggle pocket
- Detachable, snap-down powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Adjustable hem
- Metal logo embellishment on bicep
- [Liner Jacket] Zip-in liner jacket
- Zip hand pockets
- shell: 142 g/m² HyVent® 2L—100% nylon mélange / insulation: PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™
- Avg Weight:
- 2 lbs 14 oz (1300 g)
- Length from Center Back:
- shell 29”, liner 25”
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.
Developed in partnership with Primaoft, Inc., ThermoBall is a revolution in insulation technology. Unlike traditional continuous-filament synthetic insulation, the small, round PrimaLoft synthetic-fiber clusters closely mimic down clusters, trapping heat within small air pockets to retain warmth. Independent clo testing by Kansas State University has shown that ThermoBall has warmth equivalent to 600 fill goose down. As a result, ThermoBall can offer the lightweight warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetic insulation.