Power through harsh conditions in the steeps with a fully featured jacket that delivers rugged protection and features two-way stretch for improved movement. The laminated waterproof exterior is designed to withstand severe snowstorms and features a breathable membrane for best-in-class performance, without compromise. Crafted with ample insulation (100 g) throughout the body and slightly less insulation in the sleeves and hood to prevent overheating. The stretch powder skirt features clip-in integration with compatible TNF ™ pants to seal out wind, the cold, and moisture, whether you’re skiing in whiteout conditions or wipe out. A purpose-built, water-resistant chest pocket securely holds your radio transceiver while keeping it easily accessible.
- Backcountry ski jacket with protective exterior that's crafted with two-way mechanical stretch for mobility
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible drop hood
- Water-resistant PU (polyurethane) center front zip
- Water-resistant PU (polyurethane) zip chest pocket with radio holder and bellow
- Flap-cover, water-resistant pit-zip vents
- Flap-cover, water-resistant zip hand pockets
- Flap-cover wrist utility pocket with goggle cloth
- Thumb-loop cuffs
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuff tabs
- Internal stretch-mesh goggle pocket
- Stretch powder skirt with clip integration
- Adjustable hem
- shell: 160D x 140D 139 g/m² HyVent® Alpha 2L—100% nylon plain weave with mechanical stretch
- insulation: 100 g/60 g/40 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Eco / lining: 40D 50 g/m² 100% nylon honeycomb taffeta
- Avg Weight:
- 2 lbs 0.5 oz (920 g)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.
PrimaLoft® Eco Earth-friendly insulation created for performance and comfort. Eco insulation technology combines a minimum of 50 percent recycled material with standard PrimaLoft® fibers to create a high-loft, thermally efficient insulation. PrimaLoft® Eco is lightweight and water resistant with superior softness to keep you dry and comfortable.
PrimaLoft® One The ultimate microfiber insulation. Ultra-fine fibers are specially treated in a patented process and then combined into an insulating core that is incredibly soft, lightweight and water resistant. PrimaLoft® One absorbs three times less water, is 14 percent warmer when dry and is 24 percent warmer when wet than competitive insulation.
PrimaLoft® Sport The perfect combination of high-performance insulation and value, this technology combines ultra-fine and multi-diameter fibers for specific performance characteristics. The specially treated ultra-fine fibers help to form a water resistant insulating structure, while the multi-diameter fibers help to build loft.