Play in fresh pow wearing this water-resistant, bomber-length jacket that's insulated with both 550-fill down and ample synthetic insulation to keep you warmer on chilly chair rides to the top and fast ascents to the bottom. Select alpine-specific features throughout.
- Water-resistant, bomber-length jacket that's insulated with both 550-fill down and ample synthetic insulation
- Water resistant, breathable
- Voluminous drape hood
- Ruched waist
- Two-snap, snap-down powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Hand zip pockets
- Internal media security pocket
- Front double-closure dickie construction
- Internal elasticated cuffs
- Internal goggle pocket
- shell: 96 g/m² 100% polyester novelty distressed mini herringbone with DWR / insulation: 550 down, 100 g/40 g Heatseeker™
- Avg Weight:
- 2 lbs (910 g)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.