Dash across pavement or hard-packed trails wearing a featherweight trainer that's designed with CRADLE™ technology to encourage a natural, continuous stride across smooth terrain. The Ultra Protection Series provides critical impact and element protection while eliminating excess weight for unrivaled performance on any terrain. Constructed with a Pebax® plate and EVA midsole for a springy feel with cushioned impact protection underfoot.
- Upper: FlashDry™ upper wicks away sweat to keep you dry and reduces risk of blisters
- Lightweight, no-sew upper for superior comfort
- Breathable and protective Ultra Airmesh
- TPU-welded support overlays
- 3M™ reflective tape for visibility
- CRADLE™ technology for proper foot positioning
- Track spike tongue
- 18 mm/10 mm heel/forefoot EVA under foot
- Pebax® plate for superior energy return
- Ground-contact, injection-molded EVA midsole
- Vibram® rubber outsole in high-wear areas
- Designed for runners with a neutral stride
- Approx Weight:
- 1/2 Pair: 7.7 oz (218 g) / Pair: 15.4 oz (437 g) *based on Women’s 7
- Limited-one year warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry
- Most effective moisture management
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.