WOMEN’S GTD SHORT-SLEEVE
- CAD 44.99 - CAD 45.00
- Color: VITAMIN C ORANGE VITAMIN C ORANGE JAIDEN GREEN SUGARY PINK LAVENDULA PURPLE / MARKER BLUE JAIDEN GREEN PRINT / JAIDEN GREEN / TNF WHITE AZALEA PINK PRINT / AZALEA PINK DAYGLO YELLOW / AZALEA PINK MARKER BLUE PRINT / TNF WHITE / MARKER BLUE COLLAR BLUE / COLLAR BLUE PRINT VIOLET PINK / VIOLET PINK PRINT
- Find Your Size
- Size: XS S M L XL
Run farther, faster wearing a lightweight T-shirt that's embedded with FlashDry™ fibers that work with your body to wick sweat and speed drying time. Body-mapped knit mesh ventilation across the upper center back, around the shoulder blades and down the sides to cool down the areas where women sweat the most. Now with UPF 50 protection to screen the sun's dangerous rays.
- Lightweight T-shirt that's embedded with FlashDry™ fibers for moisture management
- Body-mapped ventilation
- Reflective logo
- body: 115 g/m² 100% polyester double knit with FlashDry™ and super UV protection, Fabric: panel: 141 g/m² 100% polyester knit mesh
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry
- Most effective moisture management
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.
The sun-protection properties of a woven or knit fabric are dependent upon the transmission, absorption and reflection of UV radiation. The fiber type, dye, construction and finishes determine these characteristics. Our UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.