Designed to keep you cool and comfortable on the trail, this lightweight stretch knit long-sleeve hiking shirt has ruching down the sides for a flattering fit and is crafted with FlashDry™ fibers for improved moisture management.
- Ruching detail at sides
- FlashDry™ knit
- Flat-locked stitching for chafe-free wear
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 15
- 100D 160 g/m² 90% polyester, 10% elastane knit with FlashDry™
- Avg Weight:
- 200 g (7.05 oz)
- High Point Shoulder:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry
- Most effective moisture management
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.
The sun-protection properties of a woven or knit fabric are dependent upon the transmission, absorption and reflection of UV radiation. The fiber type, dye, construction and finishes determine these characteristics. Our UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.