We’ve combined the casual look of denim with a densely woven stretch-knit fabric for high-performance on the trail this spring. A low-profile stretch waistband and sporty, cropped length makes these pants comfortable around the campsite. The relaxed fit features a wider thigh and a fuller, straight leg for ease of movement.
- Relaxed fit is wider in the thigh and has a fuller, straight-leg opening
- Abrasion-resistant denim knit twill fabric or Superstretch knit fabric
- Two hand pockets
- Side cargo pocket
- Quattro stretch
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Weimaraner Brown and TNF Black: 170D 300 g/m² (10.58 oz/yd2) 88% recycled polyester, 12% Lycra® elastane
- TNF Black Heather: 70D 275 g/m² (9.7 oz/yd2) 48% polyester, 41% cotton, 11% elastane denim knit twill
- Average Weight:
- 330 g (11.64 oz)
- R 22”
- Lifetime Warranty
The sun-protection properties of a woven or knit fabric are dependent upon the transmission, absorption and reflection of UV radiation. The fiber type, dye, construction and finishes determine these characteristics. Our UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.