The purr-fect, or perfect, technical glove for all-mountain use. Waterproof, breathable, HyVent® 2L fabric at exterior with resilient leather palm and insulation throughout keep your hands warm and protected on the slopes.
- Women-specific 5 Dimensional Fit
- Waterproof and breathable HyVent® insert
- Radiametric articulation
- Super-warm fourchette-box finger construction
- Tough leather palm
- Mid-length, under-the-cuff gauntlets
- back of hand insulation: 300 g Heatseeker™
- insert: Hyvent®
- lining: brushed tricot
- palm insulation: 150 g Heatseeker™
- palm: water-resistant goat leather
- shell: Hyvent® 2L
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.