Expand your comfort zone beyond the trailhead in quick-drying nylon pants crafted with four-way stretch for lightweight protection on the trail. The active fit is relaxed at the waist with a slightly slimmer leg and classic cuff opening. This product contains over 90% bluesign® approved fabric—a standard for environmentally responsible production.
- Active fit has a slightly slimmer leg and a classic cuff opening
- Incredibly lightweight Quattro stretch
- Front closure with belt loops
- Two hand pockets
- Right rear secure-zip pocket
- Left rear slash pocket
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50+
- bluesign® approved fabric
- 90D 145 g/m² 95% nylon , 5% elastane four-way stretch
- Average Weight:
- 260 g (9.17 oz)
- R 32.5”
- Lifetime Warranty
The sun-protection properties of a woven or knit fabric are dependent upon the transmission, absorption and reflection of UV radiation. The fiber type, dye, construction and finishes determine these characteristics. Our UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.