Explore city streets wearing a fully functional, yet polished mid-thigh length jacket with a new, adjustable belt for spring 2014. The HyVent® 2L exterior provides exceptional waterproofing while remaining highly breathable. An internal media pocket with cord guide streamlines headphone wires for handsfree convenience. Large double-entry pockets make it possible to carry small personal items in the flap-top compartment while warming hands through the zippered pockets.
- Removable hood with adjustable drawcord
- Center front zip with snap flap closure
- Internal media pocket with cord guide
- Zip hand pockets
- Removable, adjustable self fabric belt
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
- body: 75D 110 g/m² HyVent® 2L—100% polyester plain weave / lining: 70D 63 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta
- Average Weight:
- 480 g (22 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.