We've teamed up with Boarding For Breast Cancer and other organizations like it, to create this breathable, midweight layering fleece that offers a sleek, performance fit that hugs the body for an athletic-inspired fit. Finished with a pink ribbon at the left sleeve.
- Midweight layering fleece offers a sleek, performance fit that hugs the body for an athletic-inspired fit
- 200-weight Superstretch fleece with FlashDry™ speeds moisture removal
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Hood-cord adjustment
- Stretch cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord
- 265 g/m² (9.3 oz/yd²) one-sided brushed TKA Superstretch—93% polyester, 7% elastane with FlashDry™
- Avg Weight:
- 500 g (17.64 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry
- Most effective moisture management
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.