When there’s a frigid chill in the air, cozy up to this insulated winter trench coat that combines a waterproof, breathable HyVent® 2L exterior with thermal 550-fill down insulation to create a resilient barrier against winter snowstorms. Removable insulated hood features (zip-off) faux-fur trim for a cozy touch. Quilted taffeta lining offers next-to-skin comfort and ease of dress.
- Insulated winter trench coat combines a waterproof, breathable exterior with thermal 550-fill down insulation
- Removable hood with zip-off, faux-fur trim
- Adjustable back hood webbing with buckle
- Quilted lining
- Dropped split hem with functional snaps
- Covered elastic at waist side panel
- Zips at reverse-entry hand pockets
- Embroidered logo at left sleeve hem and upper right back
- Internal media pocket with media loop
- shell: HyVent® 2L—52% polyester, 35% cotton, 13% nylon / lining: 100% recycled polyester taffeta / insulation: 550 fill down or 200 g polyfill
- Avg Weight:
- 1297 g (45.7 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.