Running in the coldest, most unforgiving season out of the year requires a different kind of gear. This new windproof shell is designed to protect your core from cold gusts of wind, while panels of merino wool at the sides and arms feature new FlashDry™ technology that improves the dry time and breathability to keep you warm and dry on long runs. Pullover, quarter-zip silhouette.
- High neck collar
- Inner mitts
- Chest pocket
- Reflective logos
- Windblock front panel and top shoulder
- body: 225 g/m² 80% polyester, 20% polyurethane (PU), three-layer laminated
- panel: 65% micron merino wool, 35% polyester with FlashDry™ fiber
- Avg Weight:
- 8 oz
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry
- Most effective moisture management
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.