High step to the next foothold along your climbing route wearing these abrasion-resistant stretch cotton capri pants. The new climbing-specific design is constructed with articulated knees, a crotch gusset, and pant cuffs that can be cinched for a closer fit. The buttoned waistband can be adjusted with an internal drawcord and the front has a fly closure. The side cargo pockets have covered snap closures to secure small items, like a pocketknife. A streamlined, active fit features a relaxed waist, slimmer leg and classic leg opening for ease of movement.
- Lightweight and soft cotton blend fabric with improved stretch
- Harness friendly
- Internal waist drawcord
- Two front button and fly closure
- Two deep front hand pockets
- Two rear patch pockets
- Side cargo pocket with hidden button flap closure
- Crotch gusset
- Articulation at knees
- Cinching feature at bottom hem
- 182D 178 g/m² (6.27 oz/yd²) 97% cotton, 3% elastane peached cotton with stretch
- Avg Weight:
- 320 g (11 oz)
- Lifetime Warranty
The sun-protection properties of a woven or knit fabric are dependent upon the transmission, absorption and reflection of UV radiation. The fiber type, dye, construction and finishes determine these characteristics. Our UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.