Maximize your mobility on the race course with ultralight running split shorts designed with a 3.5” inseam, stretch mesh panels and a quick-drying knit liner.
- Lightweight, race-ready running short with 3.5" inseam manage moisture on long runs
- Body-mapped stretched panels for mobility
- Stitch-free on critical seams
- Rear energy-gel pockets
- Back pocket
- FlashDry™ knit liner
- Comfort-fit waistband with drawcord
- Reflective logos
- S 3.5"
- body: 55 g/m² 100% polyester diamond ripstop
- panel: 245 g/m² 82% polyester, 18% elastane
- panel: 91 g/m² 58% recycled polyester, 42% polyester with FlashDry™
- liner: 140 g/m² 90% polyester, 10% elastane
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry
- Most effective moisture management
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.