Designed for young rider or skiers to wear while playing in the snow or learning how to navigate the bunny hill, this insulated bib pant is waterproof, breathable, and fully seam sealed to keep girls dry and warm. Reinforced overlay at knees increases durability. Adjustable shoulder straps with Velcro® tabs accommodate growth spurts – as do EZ (easy) grow cuffs at legs that unravel (up to 2”) to extend the life and length of the pant.
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Reinforcements at knees
- Adjustable shoulder tabs with Velcro® closure
- Cargo pocket
- Center front zip extends through fly for easy entry
- Half elastic waistband with snap front closure
- Gaiter with gripper elastic
- Boot clip
- Reinforced kickpatch at hem
- Grow cuffs at leg opening extend the pant length up to 2"
- System map on interior of garment outlines suit features
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back of knee
- body (at top): 300 g/m² 100% polyester TKA 300 fleece
- body (at solid bottom): 70D x 160D 128 g/m² HyVent® 2L—100% nylon faille weave
- body (at printed bottom): 75D 105 g/m² HyVent® 2L—100% polyester printed plain weave / insulation (at bottom): 60 g Heatseeker™ Aero
- Avg Weight:
- 360 g (12.7 oz)
- 14” (15.5” grown)
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.
TKA (Thermal Kinetic Advancement) Fleece are proprietary fabrics created by The North Face® with superior insulation and wear-resistance. There are three different weights of TKA fleece offered throughout our products, and a TKA Superstretch fabric that excels in aerobic activities.
TKA 100 is a lightweight, high-performance microfiber fleece with a luxurious finish. TKA micro-fleece provides warmth next to the skin or in a layering system. This 100 percent polyester fabric is engineered to be both durable and resistant to pilling. It offers warmth when wet, launders well, compresses to a small size and packs easily.
TKA 200 is a midweight fleece ideally suited to function as a mid-layer. This 100 percent polyester, pill-resistant fabric is warm, breathable and has a great warmth-to-weight ratio.
TKA 300 is a mid to heavyweight, high-performance, pill-resistant fleece. It can be worn as a layering piece or by itself as a warm, casual outer layer; a great alternative to a cotton sweatshirt.
TKA Superstretch features a supple, four-way-stretch fabric that delivers exceptional breathability and comfort. The soft, brushed inner surface aids in the fabric’s moisture control and prevents chaffing, while the polyester and spandex construction contributes to a conforming, supportive fit. TKA Superstretch is ideal as a layering piece in cool-to-cold conditions or may be worn by itself as an aerobic outer layer.