MEN'S GTD LONG-SLEEVE CREW
- CAD 50.00
- Color: ESTATE BLUE / NAUTICAL BLUE ARDEN GREEN / SULPHUR SPRING GREEN CONQUER BLUE / CANARY YELLOW COSMIC BLUE / NAUTICAL BLUE / KOI ORANGE NAUTICAL BLUE / TNF WHITE HIGH RISE GREY / GRAPHITE GREY ESTATE BLUE / NAUTICAL BLUE PRUSSIAN BLUE / GOBLIN BLUE TNF BLACK / ASPHALT GREY
- Find Your Size
- Size: XS S M L XL XXL
For optimal comfort while trail running in variable spring conditions, turn to our lightweight long-sleeve running shirt. The updated design for 2013 features FlashDry™ technology to accelerate drying time and regulate body temperature. Body-mapped ventilation panels cool under the arms and around the torso. Long sleeves are finished with raglan seams to encourage freedom of movement.
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry
- Most effective moisture management
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.
The sun-protection properties of a woven or knit fabric are dependent upon the transmission, absorption and reflection of UV radiation. The fiber type, dye, construction and finishes determine these characteristics. Our UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.