Hike out to your favorite swimming hole, or spend an epic day swimming off the coastline, in these versatile trunks. The QuickDry treatment on these lightweight polyester shorts discourages water absorption, enabling you to roam from the river to the trail with ease. The elastic waistband is designed with a built-in belt for a secure fit that won’t ride down. These 10" inseam trunks are constructed with a crotch gusset and relaxed fit that’s cut wider in the thigh for improved freedom of movement. Cargo pocket securely fastens with a zip closure with a key loop. Finished with a water-friendly mesh liner for next-to-skin comfort.
- Quick-drying performance
- Elastic waist with adjustable belt
- Improved polypropylene mesh liner
- Crotch gusset
- Four-way stretch cargo pocket with zip closure, key loop and drain hole
- Velcro® closure rear pocket with drain hole
- Relaxed fit
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- 75D 130 g/m² (4.58 oz/yd²) 100% polyester
- Avg Weight:
- 230 g (8 oz)
- R 10”
- Lifetime Warranty
The sun-protection properties of a woven or knit fabric are dependent upon the transmission, absorption and reflection of UV radiation. The fiber type, dye, construction and finishes determine these characteristics. Our UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.