Expand your comfort zone on the trail with relaxed-fitting 10" shorts constructed of midweight woven nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed light moisture. Utility pockets include a low-profile zippered pocket on right leg and a cell phone pocket with slide opening on the other leg. This product contains over 90% bluesign® approved fabric—a standard for environmentally responsible production.
- Relaxed fit has a wider thigh
- Durable, midweight, abrasion-resistant nylon with DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Zip-fly with snap closure
- Front hand pockets
- Hidden secure-zip pocket at right leg
- Two rear patch pockets
- Side cell phone pocket at left leg
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- bluesign® approved fabric
- 70D 168 g/m² 100% nylon faille woven
- Average Weight:
- 170 g (6 oz)
- R 10”
- Lifetime Warranty
The sun-protection properties of a woven or knit fabric are dependent upon the transmission, absorption and reflection of UV radiation. The fiber type, dye, construction and finishes determine these characteristics. Our UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.