Persevere through wet conditions in remote locations with the help of our alpine workhorse, a waterproof soft shell with leak-proof fully taped seams. Four-way stretch HyVent® 2L technology provides durable, multi-layer waterproofing that remains breathable during stages of intense climbing. Fully adjustable hood with laminated brim is helmet compatible for extra coverage. Cuffs adjust with non-abrasive molded tabs.
- Waterproof and seam taped, with four-way stretch
- Fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with hidden cord locks and laminated brim
- Harness- and pack-friendly alpine handwarmer pockets
- Nonabrasive, molded cuff tabs
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
- No-rise hem is slightly longer in the back
- Summit Series® collection is harness and pack-compatible
- 40D 89 g/m² HyVent® 2.5L—100% nylon plain weave with four-way mechanical stretch
- Avg Weight:
- 10.3 oz (290 g)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.