Designed to meet the demands of mountain athletes during cross training exercises, these durable 9" inseam training shorts are constructed with a built-in boxer brief for breathable support. The 7" compression liner is crafted with wicking FlashDry™ fibers that never wear or wash out. Stitch-free back yoke remains comfortable while cranking out sit-ups or executing seated exercises.
- Engineered for range of motion
- Hand pockets
- Mesh-ventilation panels
- Internal drawcord
- Pop logo
- body: 157 g/m² 89% polyester, 11% elastane woven, Fabric: panel: 141 g/m² 100% polyester knit mesh
- liner: 95 g/m² 100% polyester knit jersey with FlashDry™
- R 9”
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry
- Most effective moisture management
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.