Reach your peak performance with a breathable hiking shoe that's designed for athletes who move light and fast on the trails. The Ultra Protection Series provides critical impact and element protection while eliminating excess weight for unrivaled performance on any terrain. CRADLE GUIDE™ technology in the midsole encourages proper alignment and provides a stable platform throughout your stride. A lightweight Pebax® plate puts a little spring in your step and delivers impact protection alongside a rigid, yet flexible, Snake Plate™ that prevents stone bruising. Best-in-class Vibram® soles deliver superior grip and durability.
- Upper: FlashDry™ collar lining wicks away sweat to keep you dry and reduces risk of getting blisters
- Fully breathable, minimal-weight upper material
- Breathable and protective Ultra Airmesh
- TPU quarter weld for structure
- Reflective webbing
- Reinforced toe cap protection
- Pebax® shank and Snake Plate™ for lightweight protection with energy return
- Injection-molded, dual-durometer EVA midsole
- Vibram® rubber outsole
- TPU CRADLE™ heel-stability technology
- Approx Weight:
- 1/2 Pair: 10.3 oz (301 g) / Pair: 1 lb 5 oz (602 g) *based on Men’s 9
- Limited-one year warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry
- Most effective moisture management
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.