Head into the depths of the wilderness and remain dry during springtime storms with this lightweight Gore-Tex® PacLite® hooded shell that's constructed with fully sealed seams to create an impenetrable barrier against wind and water.
- Lightweight, waterproof Gore-Tex® PacLite® outdoor shell is constructed with fully sealed seams
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Stormflap with snap closure
- Secure-zip Napoleon media pocket
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Pit-zip vents
- bluesign® approved material
- 50D 98 g/m² GORE-TEX® Paclite® 2L—100% polyester
- Average Weight:
- 366 g (12.91 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
GORE-TEX® Active Shell: Provides extreme breathability along with durable waterproof and windproof protection for all-weather, high-aerobic activities. It combines a lighter, thinner GORE-TEX® membrane, with fine denier performance textiles to deliver a streamlined three-layer construction. New for Spring ‘12, this brings a never-before-seen level of comfort performance to waterproof apparel.
GORE-TEX® Paclite®: Combining extreme breathability and durable wind and waterproof protection with minimum weight and pack volume, GORE-TEX® Paclite® shells use a specific membrane with a protective internal layer made of an oil-hating/carbon hybrid – eliminating the need for a separate lining, making this lighter, smaller, and easier to pack away.
GORE-TEX® Performance Shell: Specifically engineered to form an impenetrable barrier against wind and water while maintaining breathability, this waterproof material uses a two-layer construction for a lighter, softer feel – and in a three-layer construction for a more heavy-duty alternative.