Get the stability you need when running on the road and the trail with this lightweight performance shoe that corrects overpronation and is part of our Ultra Series that's engineered with best-in-class footwear technologies for 2014. This performance shoe is crafted with a medium-density midsole, firmer-density medial post, and Pebax® heel Cradle™ technology to encourage proper stride alignment and deliver cushioning with rebound. Infused with wicking FlashDry™ fibers and crafted with a breathable Ultra Airmesh upper to keep men's feet drier during long runs in warm conditions. Lugs on the Vibram® soles are angled for traction during steep ascents and maximize surface contact for confident landings on the trails.
- Lightweight performance shoe that corrects overpronation
- Upper: Anatomical, supportive and well-cushioned upper engineered with luxury in mind
- Upper: Breathable and protective Ultra Airmesh
- Upper: Pillowy soft cushioning in the heel, tongue and collar lining to keep you comfortable and locked in on any run
- Upper: 3M® reflective tape on upper for visibility
- Upper: Pebax® heel CRADLE™ technology for proper foot positioning
- Bottom: 24 mm/14 mm heel/forefoot EVA underfoot
- Bottom: Triple-density, compression-molded EVA midsole
- Bottom: Softer-density crash pad for smooth landing and transition
- Bottom: Firmer-density medial post to slow the rate of pronation
- Bottom: Plush, medium-density midsole throughout for a nice, consistent ride
- Bottom: Vibram® full-length, trail-specific outsole
- Bottom: 10 mm offset
- Approx Weight:
- 1/2 pair: 10.6 oz (300 g) / pair: 1lb 5 oz (600 g) *based on Men’s 9
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry
- Most effective moisture management
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.