Our new, sueded T-shirt is constructed for ease of movement and abrasion resistance while wearing a pack. VaporWick® technology provides efficient moisture management during warm-weather activity.
- Sueded outdoor T-shirt moves with you for active pursuits
- Midweight sueded polyester elastane
- Moves with you for active pursuits
- Contrast polyester knit at shoulders for ease of movement and pack compatibility
- Flat-locked stitching for comfort and durability
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 30
- 100D 148 g/m² 94% polyester, 6% elastane
- Avg Weight:
- 170 g (6 oz)
- High Point Shoulder:
- Lifetime Warranty
The sun-protection properties of a woven or knit fabric are dependent upon the transmission, absorption and reflection of UV radiation. The fiber type, dye, construction and finishes determine these characteristics. Our UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.
VaporWick® is a moisture-management technology of The North Face® that allows perspiration to wick and move from the skin to the outer surface of the fabric where it can readily evaporate. The evaporation process is accomplished through the use of specifically engineered, high-performance fibers; yarn types; fabric constructions; and finishes. The removal of moisture helps keep the wearer cool, comfortable, and dry during aerobic activity.