Built for quick-drying technical performance and featuring hollow core fibers for lightweight warmth, this plaid long-sleeve shirt is a must-have for fall hiking and camping adventures.
- Featuring hollow core fibers for lightweight warmth during hiking and camping adventures
- Feels like cotton while wicking sweat
- Supreme warmth-to-weight ratio
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Buttoned front closure
- Two chest pockets
- Piping at neck seam
- Inner collar contrasting plaid detail
- 30D 146 g/m² (5.15 oz/yd²) 100% hollow core polyester flannel
- Avg Weight:
- 320 g (11.29 oz)
- High Point Shoulder:
- Lifetime Warranty
The sun-protection properties of a woven or knit fabric are dependent upon the transmission, absorption and reflection of UV radiation. The fiber type, dye, construction and finishes determine these characteristics. Our UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.