Fast hikes in cool weather demand lightweight layers that provide coverage without causing you to overheat. This honeycomb-textured fleece jacket features revolutionary FlashDry™ technology in the fibers to speed evaporative drying and keep you comfortable. The Thermo 3D™ mapped construction strategically places knit panels on the neck, down the upper back and under the arms to air out the areas where women sweat the most. The quarter zip design allows for quick ventilation when you sport this lightweight layer while wearing a pack.
- Stretch FlashDry™ fleece hybrid with honeycomb fleece for breathability where you need it
- Thermo3D™ design for ultimate comfort
- Reverse-coil center front zip
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Flat-locked seams
- body: 20D 200 g/m² (7.05 oz/yd²) 94% polyester, 6% elastane hardface fleece with FlashDry™
- panels: 75D 196 g/m² (6.91 oz/yd²) 100% polyester jacquard checked fleece with FlashDry™
- Avg Weight:
- 370 g (13.05 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry
- Most effective moisture management
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.